First Degree Fitness E920 Fluid UBE Upper Body Ergometer – Immaculate – Priced Way Below Retail
First Degree Fitness E920 Fluid UBE Upper Body Ergometer
First Degree E-920 fluid UBE is an essencial piece of fitness equipment whether you climb mountains, throw a ball in any sport, run, lift at home or at work, dig that hole…and a myriad of other daily upper body strength requirements, the need to have upper body strength seems to be a benefit to all. There are many quality ways to achieve upper body strength and now fluid resistance technology just became one worthy of your attention. This unit is in immaculate condition and has had VERY little use. This unit retails for $4,500. They are very very hard to find preowned. This specific name and model has phenomenal reviews. This unit is also very popular in the medical field.
Status quo solutions do not engage and sustain the attention of our sedentary majority or most fit people. Most equipment options fail to offer the flexibility to engage a person regardless of sex, size, age, fitness level (even in rehab) and sustain that engagement over time, as well as the First Degree E-920 Fluid UBE Upper Body Ergometer does. It’s fun.
As a club owner or wellness center, your loyalty to members is demonstrated when you add innovation, comfort, convenience and results, like those delivered by the E-920 Fluid UBE, to your mix.
– 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance
– High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers
– Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
– Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
– Seated, standing operation with gas assisted multi height adjustment arm allows users of any height or stance.
– Seat unit is removable to allow wheelchair access via low gradient ramps onto a sturdy operating platform suitable for all wheelchair designs.
– 4 position, horizontal seat adjustment
– Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support
– Angle adjustable, self-leveling hand grips reduces strain on wrists and forearms and allows for full pronation or supination
– Variable length adjustment crank arms from 12 to 24cm (5-10″) – ideal for medical / rehab applications
– Quickly converts from opposed hand position to parallel hand movement
– Access ramps are coated with durable non-slip material, and platform has a full width footrest for added stability and to prevent chair rolling too far forward.